The fashion industry is constantly changing, especially when it comes to how fashion brands market their products. Influencer marketing is an increasingly popular trend in industries such as beauty and fashion and having a great influencer campaign in place can make a significant difference to brands. We’ll go through some of the top fashion influencers to follow and partner with if you’re looking to grow your influencer marketing efforts.
What is fashion influence?
A fashion influencer is someone who has amassed a large following on their fashion blog across platforms such as Instagram and Facebook. Fashion influencers post about the latest fashion trends, share their personal style and provide fashion tips and fashion advice.
The Fashion Industry in 2023
The fashion industry has shown consistent growth year after year, especially as fashion blogging becomes more popular. There is now more market awareness and interest in fashion trends, especially in luxury fashion. The fashion industry in 2023 is currently predicted to show industry-wide growth.
Why Your Brand Should Consider Partnering With A Fashion Influencer
If you’re launching your own clothing line or fashion brand, partnering with a style influencer could be very beneficial for your brand. You should as well as how influencers make money as well as how much influencers make per post. Here are some reasons to consider working with fashion influencers:
- Raise awareness: If you’re looking to increase awareness of your fashion brand, collaborating with a fashion influencer should be a big part of your social media marketing strategy. Influencer collaboration is key to introducing your brand to a new audience.
- Increase coverage: Partnering with a key fashion influencer ensures that you get coverage around your brand and your own collection is featured on popular fashion blogs, which is great for your overall PR strategy.
- Social media marketing is key to: For the best fashion brands, increasing their presence on social media platforms is a key part of their overall marketing strategy. Clothing lines with a social media presence are more likely to see better sales, especially if they are partnered with someone who is a good fit for the brand.
The Key Fashion Influencers in 2023
1. Chrissy Rutherford – 168k followers
Chrissy Rutherford is one of Instagram’s top fashion influencers and has worked with many well-known fashion brands in the luxury space through partnerships and other influencer marketing campaigns.
Chrissy Rutherford has won fans for her unique street style and fashion sense, and has been in the social media world for over a decade.
2. Cole Sprouse – 35m trailer
Cole Sprouse is an actor, photographer, and one of the top men’s fashion influencers on Instagram with a devoted following.
While he may be best known for his acting, Cole Sprouse is emerging as an emerging style icon in men’s fashion and has a unique sense of style that fans can relate to.
3. Pernille Teisbaek – 1.4m followers
Pernille Teisbaek is a fashion influencer based in Copenhagen, Denmark. Pernille is a stylist, brand consultant and fashion influencer with a huge following on social media platforms for her distinctive look and style.
Pernille Teisbaek is known for her minimalist, chic style and lifestyle, and has a significant following on social media.
4. Irene Kim – 2.7m followers
Irene Kim is a Korean-American fashion influencer and one of the top fashion influencers on Instagram. Irene Kim is a fashion blogger who has collaborated with many top brands and has her own fashion lines. Known for her street style and creative looks, she has built a strong personal and clothing brand.
5. Danielle Bernstein – 3.1m followers
One of the biggest style influencers on social media, Danielle Bernstein owns her own label and also runs a popular fashion blog. Danielle Bernstein is a graduate of the Fashion Institute of Technology and runs her own lifestyle blog. She is one of the biggest fashion influencers on Instagram in the fashion world right now.
6. Mariano Di Vaio – 6.7m followers
Mariano Di Vaio is an Italian fashion designer and blogger whose resume boasts creative director positions at fashion brands such as Hugo Boss and Dolce & Gabbana.
Mariano Di Vaio is one of the top Instagram fashion influencers for men and has built successful brands for himself, as well as highlighting men’s style in the fashion space.
7. Camila Coelho – 9.8m followers
If you’re looking for top fashion influencers, you must consider Camila Coelho. Camila Coelho is a designer and influencer known for her unique style.
Camila Coelho has worked with many of the most prestigious brands in the fashion world, and her partnerships include collaborations with brands such as Christian Dior and Tory Burch, and her lifestyle attracts a lot of comments and attention.
8. Essie Golden – 182k followers
Essie Golden is one of the most popular fashion bloggers on Instagram and has built her brand by promoting positive body image and is a plus size style icon. Essie Golden is known for its eclectic style, bold color choices, and unique look, and beauty and fashion brands are trying to find a new audience for Essie Golden.
9. Charlotte Saunders – 570k followers
If you’re looking for top Instagram fashion influencers, Charlotte Saunders fits the bill. Charlotte Saunders is one of the most popular fashion bloggers on social media and has built a following for her chic, minimal style. Her distinctive personal style and lifestyle have made her very popular on Instagram. Charlotte Saunders’
Instagram also has lifestyle and other types of content, all documented in their own style for fans to enjoy.
10. Rochelle Johnson – 431k followers
Rochelle Johnson is a US-based plus-size fashion blogger and style consultant. Her platform is built to inspire women, and show body positivity, like Essie Golden, and her Instagram account has seen consistent growth over time.
Rochelle Johnson has partnered with brands like Nordstrom and Walmart to showcase affordable fashion options for plus-size women.
11. Noha Nabil – 12.3m followers
Noha Nabil is a Youtuber and social media influencer from Kuwait. She is ranked as one of the most influential Arab women in social media and has collaborated with major fashion houses such as Fendi, Giorgio Armani, Givenchy, and many others. She has grown through her Instagram account and Youtube channel. Noha Nabil has since launched her lifestyle brand, which includes popular cosmetics and beauty products.
12. Chiara Ferragni – 28.4m followers
It could be argued that Chiara Ferragni’s fashion blog is a major part of the new era of fashion blogs. Chiara Ferragni started her career as a blogger and was profiled in Teen Vogue for Blog of the Year. Chiara Ferragni has her own fashion label as well as her blogging and popular brand, solidifying herself as one of the biggest fashion influencers in the space.
13. Xenia – 2.1m followers
Xenia is a Swiss-Russian fashion influencer and ranked as one of the most influential women in the world at one time. She often attends fashion shows and cements herself as one of the most influential people in fashion right now. Xenia’s blog highlights her luxury fashion aesthetic, as well as her travels, as part of her overall lifestyle brand.
These super beauty influencers are involved across multiple platforms, so top TikTok influencers can become major YouTube influencers as well as have a presence on Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and more.
How to Find a Fashion Influencer
Finding the best fashion influencers can often be challenging for brands, but here are some ways to search for the best influencer for your brand:
- Check out fashion blogs: Many of the top fashion influencers on social media right now are consistently covered by fashion blogs, and you can find the right influence depending on the style you’re after. In addition, many fashion blogs cover specific types of styles such as street, luxury, minimal and more and will have key influencers as examples.
- Find people in fashion: Many fashion influencers also have professional roles in the industry, e.g. as fashion editors for magazines, or other publications. You can find influencers within the industry by seeking out professionals.
- Research collaborations: A collaboration can give you a good insight into the fashion style of the influencer and their audience. Many of the top fashion influencers on Instagram have done big campaigns with luxury fashion and beauty brands like Louis Vuitton, Giorgio Armani Beauty, and leading retailer brands that you can use as a springboard to reach your influencers. find part of a campaign.
Who is the biggest fashion influence?
Chiara Ferragni is the biggest fashion influencer, as she is completely focused on her Instagram blog and clothing brands. However, she has appeared in leading fashion publications and collaborated with some of the biggest names in fashion throughout her career.
What major influence is also a fashion designer?
Danielle Bernstein is a big influence who is also a fashion designer and has her own clothing and lifestyle brands.
Which influencers have worked with the biggest fashion brands?
Chiara Ferragni, Mariano Di Vaio, and Camila Coelho who have worked with some of the biggest fashion brands in the world are influential in terms of partnerships and collaborations.
Which fashion influencer has the most Instagram followers?
Chiara Ferragni is one of the fashion influencers right now and has the largest number of Instagram followers.
Image: Envato Elements
More about: Marketing Strategy