Gunners boss Mikel Arteta takes on his predecessor Unai Emery in this intriguing clash between Aston Villa and Arsenal on Saturday in the English Premier League.
The two teams meet after both losing 3-1 to Man City in their previous matches. After taking an eight-point lead before the World Cup break, Arsenal lost their top-of-the-table game to City, and will be desperate to snap a four-game winless run on Saturday.
After succeeding Steven Gerrard as Villa boss in October, Emery helped guide the once relegation-threatened side up to a comfortable 11th in the top-flight rankings. This game could be a great time for the Spaniard to face his old club.
Below, we’ll outline the best live tv streaming services used to watch the game live wherever you are in the world.
Aston Villa vs Arsenal: When and where?
Aston Villa host Arsenal at Villa Park on Saturday, February 18. Kickoff is set for 12.30 pm UK local time (7:30 am ET, 4:30 am PT in the US, and 11:30 pm AEST in Australia).
How to watch the Aston Villa vs Arsenal match online from anywhere using a VPN
If you can’t watch the game locally, you may need another way to watch the game – that’s where a VPN can be used. A VPN is also the best way to stop your ISP from throttling your speeds on game day by encrypting your traffic, and it’s also a great idea if you’re traveling and connected to a Wi-Fi network, and that you would like to contribute. an extra layer of privacy for your devices and your login.
With a VPN, you can virtually change your location on your phone, tablet or laptop to access the game. Most VPNs, like ours Editors’ Choice, ExpressVPNmake it really easy to do this.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in any country where VPNs are legal, including the US, UK and Canada, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service you’re streaming. You should make sure your VPN is set up properly to prevent leaks: Even where VPNs are legal, the streaming service may terminate the account of anyone it deems to be circumventing leak restrictions. properly implemented.
Looking for alternatives? Be sure to check out some of the other great ones VPN deals currently underway.
ExpressVPN is currently our top VPN choice for people who want a reliable and safe VPN, and it works on a variety of devices. Normally $13 a month, you can sign up for ExpressVPN and save 49% plus get three months of access for free — the equivalent of $6.67 a month — if you get an annual subscription.
Note that ExpressVPN offers a 30-day money back guarantee.
Livestream the match Aston Villa vs Arsenal in USA
This EPL clash is streaming on USA Network, which you can access as part of your cable package or at the NBC sports website with a valid login, and can be streamed via FuboTV and Sling TV.
FuboTV is one of the best sports streaming services for soccer fans and, importantly for cord-cutters who want to watch the EPL, carries USA Network, which broadcasts some games not shown on Peacock. It’s expensive, though, with prices starting at $75 a month, so if you’re not planning to use FuboTV for its other soccer access – including Serie A, Ligue 1, Liga MX and more – you might Sling Blue serving you better. , which also carries USA Network from $40 per month.
Livestream the match Aston Villa vs Arsenal in the UK
UK Premier League rights are shared between Sky Sports, BT Sport and Amazon Prime Video. The Aston Villa vs Arsenal match is not exclusive to BT Sports — being shown on its BT Sports 1, BT Sports 1 HD and BT Sports Ultra channels. BT Sport can be obtained directly through BT as part of one of their many TV bundles or can be added to Sky and Virgin packages if they are your provider. You can also avoid any commitments and sign up for a 30-day contract-free BT Sport Monthly Pass.
BT’s 30-day pass gives full access to all BT Sport channels for £25 with no contract (price rises to £30 on 17 February). The pass lets you watch BT’s coverage of the EPL, Champions League and more via the BT Sport app on smartphones, mobile phones, tablets, games consoles and Chromecast, as well as via the BT Sport website.
Livestream the match Aston Villa vs Arsenal in Canada
If you want to stream this fight at Villa Park live in Canada, you will need to subscribe to FuboTV Canada. The service has exclusive rights to this Premier League season.
FuboTV is the destination for Canadians looking to watch the Premier League this season with exclusive streaming rights to every game. It costs CA$25 per month, although you can save some money by paying quarterly or annually.
Livestream the match Aston Villa vs Arsenal in Australia
Football fans Down Under can watch this game on the Optus Sport streaming service, which is showing every Premier League game live in Australia this season.
With exclusive rights to screen every EPL match live this season, as well as Germany’s Bundesliga and Spain’s La Liga matches, the Optus Sport streaming service is a big draw for Aussie soccer fans.
If you’re an existing Optus network customer you can bag Optus Sport for a reduced price, with discounts as low as AU$7 per month. If not, a single monthly subscription to the service starts at AU$25.
Quick tips for streaming the Premier League using a VPN
- With four variables at play — your ISP, browser, video streaming provider and VPN — your experience and success when streaming EPL games can vary.
- If you don’t see the location you want as a default option for ExpressVPN, try using the “search for your city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble getting the game after turning on your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, there are two things you can try for a quick fix. First, log into your streaming service subscription account and ensure that the address registered for the address in the viewing area is correct. If not, you may need to change the physical address on file with your account. Second, some smart TVs — like Roku — don’t have VPN apps that you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you’ll need to install the VPN on your router or the mobile hotspot you’re using (like your phone) so that any device on its Wi-Fi network will now appear in the correct viewing position.
- All VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main site to quickly install the VPN on your router. In some cases with smart TV services, after you install a cable network sports app, you’ll be asked to verify a numeric code or click a link sent to your email address on a file for your smart TV. This is where having a VPN on your router will also help, since both devices will appear to be in the correct location.
- And remember, browsers can often give away location despite using a VPN, so make sure you’re using a privacy browser first to log into your services. We usually recommend Brave.